Monday, July 25, 2011

Pregnancy in Review

Okay, so right now I'm 35 week, 3 days pregnant. I've got about 31 days until my due date.

We don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl, yet. We know that he or she loves stretching out and kicking me, though. (But I think that most babes like that at this point, right?)

Apparently the babe's favorite animal is a monkey. (Though mama says frogs. We'll see.)
Colors are orange, green and brown.
They weigh a bit more than 5 lbs, and is about 18 inches long. (According to what all the books are telling me, anyways.)


New years day. The day I had a positive test. 



Teeny baby bump at 12 weeks.



20 weeks.


Don't ask me where that belly came from. 
30 weeks.


Mike thought my first stretch mark looked like a play boy bunny.
So he outlined it with marker and took a picture. 



Last week. 34 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment