Friday, October 28, 2011

2 months

So I am a few days late on this, but Liam is 2 months old already! Where did the time go?

A quick update on where he's at. (Measurements are approximate.)
Weight: 15lbs with a clean diaper on.
Length: 24inches

(Why isn't that height? I guess since he isn't walking yet.)

Liam hasn't really done too much "cool" stuff yet. He is trying to roll overfrom his back to his belly but can't quite get it yet. He is stuck just under half way.

He is spending more and more time awake and babbling. He is trying to mimick Michael's and my words but can't get it. He has kind of said yeah and hey, but I can't count those as first words, can I?

Liam has the cutest grin and shows it off all the time.

He can hold his head up while on his belly for a minute or so when he wants to. And he can hold it steady when upright.

He is doing a great job with breastfeeding and growing. I can't wait until he gets bigger. I'm definitely excited to be a mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment